I first noticed this electronic air purifier isn’t lightweight like I had originally thought. It’s heavier but compact so it doesn’t take up much space. I put it in my children’s room to make the air a better quality for them. My daughter has asthma and I’m hoping it will help her by cleaning the air. This seems to work fine in the kids room as both children say they can tell the air is better to them. I like that the filter doesn’t have to be replaced and it’s easily cleaned. The fans run a bit louder than expected but otherwise the unit works well in their room.
- Compact in size
- Works fine in the small bedroom for the children
- Cleans the air
- Doesn’t take up much space
- Filter is built in so no replacing it
- Easy to clean the filter
- Fan is louder than expected but nothing that keeps the children awake at night or anything.
- It’s not lightweight as I expected it to be this is on heavier side.
- Covers up both plug in places on the socket area
Overall; It’s an ok air purifier and works well in my children’s bedroom.
All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.